Sandeep Singhcofounder & managing director
- Asset Protection
- Board of Advice – Strategy
- Business Planning
- Business Strategy
- Business Structures
- Business Valuations
- CFO Service
- Family Office Service
- Forecasting – Budget, Cashflows and Tax
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Tax Advisory
- Tax Planning
2018 Accountant of the Year, Nominee
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) – The CTA designation is an internationally recognised professional designation which represents the highest standards of ethical, professional and technical expertise in the tax profession. Australian tax professionals who attain the CTA designation are regarded for their leadership and expertise at home and abroad, providing you with global mobility.
- BSTAR – Positions held include the following:
- Business Valuation Specialist
- Health & Allied Professional Specialist
- Value Improvement Business Advisor
- Institute of Public Accountants, Member
- Tax Practitioners Board, Registered Tax Agent
- Xero, Certified Advisor & Payroll Specialist
- Xero Professional Services Specialist
- Corporate CEO Network – Sydney, Member
- Northern Rivers Business Propel Panel, Member
Being proactive in approach to helping clients and businesses is what made Sandeep a highly regarded advisor. His main focus is directed towards improving the profitability and business value of his clients through credible tailored solutions that would allow entrepreneurs achieve not only financial independence, but also secure their entire financial future and that of their business.
After gaining much success from previous consultancy experience, he proceeded to start his own venture back in 2016, which is the Astute Advisory (formerly known as The Golden Chest). Astute Advisory (AA) specialises in providing Virtual CFO Services to national clients, which consisted of award-winning SME businesses.
My customer service philosophy is that each client should feel as though they are the only client I have due to the responsiveness and professionalism that I strive for in all that I do.
Sandeep’s success through the years can be owed to his customer service philosophy, in which he believes that each client should feel as though they are his only client. Through this approach, he is able to provide the much-needed support of business owners regarding relevant trends in their respective industries, as well as in tax regulations and other policy matters that may affect their business in the future.
Or indeed a third or fourth chance? Les McGuire, CEO & Cofounder of Astute Advisory Group, Managing Director of Future Proof Financial, and 2017 Australian Financial Adviser of the year, along with numerous other business awards, has literally come back from the dead twice, both in his personal life and in business. Pronounced clinically dead, LesMarch 30, 2018
The Government announced a “JobKeeper” payment scheme to subsidise wage payments for eligible businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The payments will comprise of a payment of $1,500 per fortnight, for each eligible employee, for a maximum of six months from 30 March 2020. Eligible businesses can be structured as sole-traders, partnerships, trusts or companies.April 2, 2020
In response to the economic downturn caused by COVID-19, the federal government has made amendments to current social security rules for the six-month period 27 April 2020 to 27 October 2020. Essentially, sole traders and self-employed persons now become immediately eligible to receive benefit payments should their income go below certain thresholds for any particularApril 1, 2020
According to research, over 70% of small, and primarily family-owned businesses in Australia are likely to experience a change in ownership in the next five years. Change, however, is an integral part of running a company and through effective succession planning, you can ensure that you have a potential successor for every role in yourMay 9, 2019